A Lifetime of Travel Protection
Imagine being just 100 miles away from home, or worse, traveling more than 1,000 miles away in a foreign land when death occurs.
Unfortunately, this scenario occurs hundreds of times -- every single day. And sadly, most families are not prepared for the untold difficulties, expenses or emotional cost that makes life’s saddest time more painful.
However, thanks to Simonet Funeral Home’s relationship with Travel by Inman, you can rest knowing all cost and arrangements will be made for your safe return home.
Comfort in knowning your wishes will be handled with care
A one-time fee of $450* provides a lifetime of coverage:
- Contacting a licensed funeral home or professional embalming center near the place of death
- Transporting the deceased from the place of death to the funeral home or service center for preparation
- Preparation of the deceased for transport
- Securing all documentation for shipping including one death certificate
- Placing the deceased in appropriate shipping container
- Tender to the airport for return to the airport closest to their legal residence that is capable of receiving human remains including airfare
- *$425 for 2nd person living at same address & enrolling on the same date